A bit of eye candy

Everyone must do this when they have a bit of time on their hands. Here's a couple of pictures of all of my Hat phalangites put together in a single block in the ranks the designers intended. I think.

Nothing particularly clever, just something we've all done.

Alexander's finest foot. More or less.

View from the back ranks
I've also added a few more troop types to the Indian army. The chariot assembles really well, but you have to be precise with positioning the crew.

Nearly enough for a DBA Army. If I had more elephants

There's that chariot. Lots more of them to do
 
Cavalry close up

Two more elephants gluing on the painting table (or perhaps even gluing to the painting table, - I must check them) and a unit of shielded javelin men to follow. Once I finally done with the last three units of Sumerians.

Comments

  1. That phalanx (in particular) is deeply impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it as well, - and all of my own painting too!

      I hasten to add that, being plastic, it doesn't give you a hernia when you pick it up, either.

      The matrix game of Hydaspes, when it happens, will see all of these toys in all their full glory, on the newly lengthened Shedquarters table.

      Delete
    2. Having lugged a bag containing four boxfiles of 15mm metal Napoleonics in and out of the car on Wednesday I can certainly see the appeal of plastic!

      Delete
    3. Plastic is the only way to go now. If Hat don't do it, I'm not going to buy it

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Doesn't really work in a game, alas. And, to scale, probably too deep for the frontage.

      I shall do the similar with my hoplites at some point.

      Delete

Post a Comment